Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My cat 'Boulli'

Yesterday, I brought my cat called 'Boulli' to a public 'animal hospital' because he was sick since Monday and my niece and nephew were sad and anxious about his health.

The veterinary in service diagnosed him first. He then made an injection and prescribed some medicines.

He feels better today and everbody at home is happy because 'Boulli' is their favourite cat.
I realised that I spent a 'small fortune' for the well being of our cat. That is okbecause there is no price for love and health.

However what about those people who cannot afford to pay ? We already have a 'free' public hospital for peopleand this is an excellent thing.

But what about animals ? Don't you think they also deserve 'free' care and medicines if needed ?

Alain Fok

No comments: