Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New year 2009 !!!

Dear friends,

First of all, I would like to wish you and your family health, happiness and success for 2009 !!!

Hope you had nice end of year celebrations. This year I choose to stay home most of the time.

I thus had the opportunity to watch grand classic movies on DVD and tv programs almost the whole day and spent more time also with my pets because during the past year I rarely had such priviledges.

Moreover I took a 'break' with computers also because I had some Internet connection problems at home.

Celebrations are over now and back to work since yesterday !!!

Any resolutions for 2009 ? Yes indeed but I will keep it secret...
RESPECT !!!
Respect for ourselves.
Respect for others.
Respect for our natural environment (fauna and flora).
These are my main wishes for 2009...

Keep in touch
Cheers

Alain Fok

No comments: