Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My daily silent introspection

During these past years, I got interested in issues relating to spirituality, health, ecology, sociology, psychology, philosophy, business... I believe in continuous learning and self-development in life and I try to read books, attend seminars and listen/watch programs etc... accordingly.

When I wake up in the morning, I have my moment of silence and meditation. I did a short prayer and I thank God for making me who I am and what I have in life and I said to myself that I am having another great day.

Then I sit down and slowly drink a litre of water while imagining what I did right and wrong the day before and how I could improve.

Afterwards, I plan for the day and imagine what I want to achieve in life and the kind of person I would like to be.

Alain Fok

No comments: